• v303FS members will be responsible for their planning.
• v93FS members will be responsible for their planning.
• Stash will handle v307FS planning.
• Planers will do everything possible to ensure no one is flying single ship.
• RSVP by Thursday (23 November) evening.
• When you RSVP enter your desired start time in the “discussion” tab if you cannot start at 1900 Eastern.
• Training in NTTR
• Emphasis on Group 11-2 as well as MDS specific 11-2 (DCS A-10C II, F-15E, and F-16C) manuals.
NOTE: First pilot in the server will spawn all ranges that flights plan to use for the evening to avoid any server freezes while members are airborne.